Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Doctor

So, finding a decent doctor is hard. Finding a decent doctor who takes Erika Insurance is another. There is a great doctor in Bellevue who sees a lot of au pairs. Dr. Hanson is pretty good, easy to get into, and easy to speak with. Consider giving her a call when you need a doc.

Dr. Gwen Hanson
Rockwood Office Park
1409 140th Place NE, Suite 106
Bellevue, 98007
425-614-1205

Urgent Care - for Au Pair:

When you don't have time for the doctor, you may need to go to urgent care. The best clinics that I like are in Issaquah. There are two off of I-90 in Issaquah - one off of Front Street, and one off of the Costco exit (#15 - that is the Swedish urgent care). Neither take Erika (I've tried) - but they are fast and easy to deal with.

Emergency Room - for Au Pair:

I recommend Evergreen in Kirkland (#1) and then Overlake in Bellevue. Yes - Overlake is closer, but I have a preference for Evergreen since they have such a great ER team of physicians... and yes, my dad being an ED doc does influence this.

No comments: