Friday, April 3, 2009

What's Happening?

I've had a lot of requests for things to do around here... so my goal (note: goal) is that each week I'll let you know what stuff is going on in the area that you can do! So here we go:
  • GPS Adventures, at the Pacific Science Center - totally hands-on exhibit on using your GPS and doing cool stuff like geo-caching
  • Monsters vs. Aliens (the movie)... seriously, any animated movie about both monsters and aliens cannot be all that bad...
  • Britney Spears (who thunk... guess she has bills to pay too) - will be at the Tacoma Dome on Thursday night next week with the Pussycat Dolls. Get your tickets through Ticketmaster
  • Comedy Underground. I know many of you used to go (you know, before you found other places to go) - but they miss you!
  • Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - one of my favorite bands will be playing Saturday night at the Kirkland Performance Center. Two shows (2p and 8p) and you can order online or by phone at 425-893-9900.
Last is my choice for your "long-range" planning: Mark Morris Dance Group will be at the paramount Theatre May 1-3rd. Purchase tickets through the groups website and save money on Ticketmaster...

No comments: